Maximum RNA protection is achieved by treating purified RNA samples with GenTegra RNAssure as soon as they are isolated. RNAssure is a robust, reliable protection product that utilizes GenTegra’s proven, patented Active Chemical Protection™ (ACP) chemistry to protect RNA against all RNases as well as exposure to oxidation. RNAssure eliminates the potential that RNA may degrade during every day experimental protocols or due to catastrophic freezer failure. RNAssure can protect RNA for at least 3 days at room temperature (RT) and 2 weeks at 4 °C. It easily integrates into extraction and purification kits from all major life science manufacturers including, for example, Invitrogen, Zymo, and QIAGEN. GenTegra RNAssure also protects RNA from damage during DNase treatment at the higher temperature of 37C..
- Inactivate all residual RNase activity carried over from purification process or environmental contamination
- Protect RNA from oxidation damage, non-specific adherence to plastic, and adverse or accidental exposure to higher temperatures
- Allow RT handling of RNA samples and 4°C storage for weeks without losing RNA integrity
- Protect RNA during DNase treatment when exposed to RT or 37°C for extended periods of time
- Integrates seamlessly into standard RNA extraction kit workflows