GenTegra-DNA protection is near perfect.
- At the extremes of temperature (-80°C to +72°C) during shipment and storage
- At protecting DNA for >20 years at ambient temperature based on accelerated studies
- For protecting DNA without special environmental controls
- After multiple cycles of drying and rehydration
GenTegraDNA dry BULK is the preferred product in the forensic lab
- Dry BULK is ideal for automation systems
- GenTegraDNA supports direct use in STR, qPCR, Etc.
- GenTegraDNA supports DNA sample concentration, when needed
- DNA samples dried in GenTegraDNA can be shipped safely at ambient temperatures.
Evaluation kits of three tubes are available. Call or email for details.
For more information, pricing or a quote see this page
GenTegra-DNA products have a shelf life of greater than 3-years stored at room temperatures