GenTegra-DNA protection is near perfect.
- At the extremes of temperature (-80°C to +72°C) during shipment and storage
- At protecting DNA for >30 years at ambient temperature based on accelerated studies
- For protecting DNA against high temperatures during shipment
- Protecting DNA without humidity controls
- After multiple cycles of reconstitution
GenTegra-DNA is not hydroscopic and will not absorb water
GenTegra-DNA products have a shelf life of greater than 3-years stored at room temperatures
GenTegra-DNA is available in multiple packaging formats:
- 100/0.5ml screw cap tubes
- 96 well microplate or 96-tube rack format for automated applications
- Bulk format with sufficient quantity for 100 samples
Evaluation kits of three tubes are available. Call or email for details.
For more information contact us