GenTegra-RNA protection is near perfect.
- At the extremes of temperature (-80°C to +72°C) during shipment and storage
- At protecting against RNase activity in all standard buffer systems
- For protecting RNA during shipment compared to dry ice
- After multiple cycles of reconstitution
- Resulting in superior RNAseq data
GenTegra-RNA products have a shelf life of greater than 3-years stored at room temperatures
GenTegra-RNA is available in multiple packaging formats:
- 100/0.5ml screw cap tubes
- 96 well microplate or 96-tube rack format for larger volume applications
- Bulk matrix with sufficient quantity for 100 samples
Evaluation kits of three tubes are available. Call or email for details.
For more information, pricing or a quote see this page